Our Return Policy
Returning an item couldn’t be easier. If you need to send them back, you have 28 days from the date you received your order to exchange or return.
Shipping is complimentary on all exchanges, although customers outside the EU are responsible for taxes and duties.
Please make sure your items are returned new, unused. Returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted and will be sent back to you.
Please contact our customer care team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
subject to our returns and exchange policy below.
Not sure if you want to keep your item? No problem.
- All exchanges must be received within 14 days of receipt.
- Simply post your unworn item(s) with tags attached, in an unmodified, unworn state in original packaging back to the designer following the steps below.
- Delivery costs are non-refundable and are the customer’s responsibility
- ‘Customised’ items where you’ve asked us to modify or change details from the original website look are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
HOW TO EXCHANGE ITEMS
STEP 1 - EMAIL CUSTOMER CARE
- Email Customer Care as soon as you receive your item at email@example.com letting us know: Your order number
- Specifically which item(s) you want to exchange and why.
- If the product has an issue, send us details and images as we’ll help fix this first.
STEP 2 - PACK YOUR ITEM(S)
- We’ll send the Designer’s Returns Address.
- Pack your unworn, unmodified and unused item carefully in the original packaging, with all tags still attached.
STEP 3 - POST BACK USING A TRACKABLE METHOD
- Return your package using a trackable courier. The safe delivery and cost of your item(s) is your responsibility until it reaches the Designer’s Returns Address.
- Email us your post/delivery receipt so we know it’s on its way
- All returns for refunds or exchange must be received at the Returns Address within 28 days of you receiving your item(s).
__IMPORTANT POINTS: EXCHANGES __
- All screens have different colour settings so there can be some variation in colour and tone unless you specify a particular Pantone reference.
- We can’t accept liability for items not received to the Returns Address.
- Any refunds are credited back to the original card used to purchase.
- If you’re based outside the EU, you may have paid local customs and taxes by your country and must follow up with your local authority for these refunds
- Allow up to 14 business days for your bank to credit your account. This varies depending on your card issuer.
Should you have any queries with any of the information provided on this page or are experiencing any problems in returning goods to us, please feel free to call us on:
(10:30am to 7:30pm: Every Day).
Or send us an Email on firstname.lastname@example.org
We would be very happy to help.